At Pearl House Manor, our residents are treated as family! We achieve the highest quality of care from our skilled and compassionate Employees. We believe every resident deserves a life of independence and wellness throughout our facility.
Our building contains 23 rooms that are private and semi-private which can be furnished and comfortable to meet your loved ones need. We also have a common area equipped with a large seating area, television and Wi-Fi that provides an atmosphere for relaxation. The dining room is open concept and always ready for you to be served a home cooked meal. We have a wheelchair accessible front and back patio that you can enjoy at any time of the year and easy access to the Metro-bus and Go-bus.
Our employees at Pearl House Manor provide many services, such as; Laundry, Cleaning, Cooking, Maintenance, Medication distribution, Personal care and Recreation.
If you or your loved ones would like to tour Pearl House Manor, please drop by or contact us for more information.
We have a variety of private, semi-private and couples’ suites available at very affordable rates. Please contact our friendly Resident Care Director to discuss our rates.
Services & Amenities
- 23 tastefully decorated state-of-the-art private, semi-private.
- Three-piece bath in every suite
- 24-hour monitored emergency call system and camera system
- Large screen TV with cable in multi-purpose lounging areas
- Full wheelchair and scooter accessibility
- Homestyle and nutritious meals and snacks
- Individual attention to health concerns
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Pastoral Care
- Transportation Services (extra charge)
- Social Worker (as required)
- Public Health Nurse (as required)
- Hairstyling (extra charge)
- Cable/Internet Services
Call us today to arrange your personal tour.