Newfoundland owned and perfectly situated in the town of Paradise bordering the City of St. John’s and the City of Mount Pearl. Meadow Creek is a beautiful Personal Care Home that offers a warm, comfortable and safe environment for people who are ready for independent retirement living or assisted living.
Fully licensed by the Regional Health Authority as a Level I and Level II personal care facility, we work closely with the Eastern Health Resident Care Team to ensure each resident has an individualized retirement living plan designed to suit their needs.
Variety of private, semi-private and suites available at very affordable rates. Please contact our friendly Resident Care Director to discuss our rates.
Services & Amenities
- 84 Accessible Private, semi-private and double occupancy suites
- 24-hour monitored emergency call and camera system
- Large screen TV with cable in the lounge area
- Spacious park like outdoor and patio area
- Wheelchair and scooter accessible
- Quiet room for private family gatherings
- Nutritious homestyle cooked meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with daily living
- Transportation Services (extra charge)
- Hair salon (extra charge)
- Pastoral Care
- Social worker (as required)
- Weekly visits from our Family Doctor
- Public Health Nurse (as required)
- Cable/internet services
- Individually controlled heating in each room
Call us today to arrange your personal tour.